Monday, May 21, 2012

Featured Artist at Inspired by Stamping!!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to my little 'ol bloggity blog today!  I hope you're having a wonderful stampy day so far!!

Today I have the absolute pleasure and distinct honor to share a card I designed for this month's Inspired by Stamping Designer Spotlight


I used the IBS stamp set called Inspiring Sentiments to create this little gem!  My cards and paper crafted treasures come together effortlessly when I used Joanna's gorgeous stamp sets ... swoon!!  This set is among one of my FAVORITES!!


The papers are from Crate and Beatriz Jenning's Etsy, flower and velvet/crochet trim from The Ribbon Reel, glittered chipboard heart from Melissa Frances and trinket pins from Maya Road.

A HUGE thank you to my bestie, Joanna, for spotlighting my card on her lovely blog today!  I am so completely honored to design for Joanna ... she is one of the loveliest people I know and her talent is beyond amazing!

Thanks so much for stopping by today for a visit ... I so appreciate all your lovely comments!  Have a fantastic day and I hope you get some stampy time in too!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges #169 - alpha letter "B" (buttons, blossoms, "Big", Beatriz papers)
The Shabby Tea Room #115 - Garden Party with dimensional flower
The Pink Elephant #149 - buttons galore
The Ribbon Girl #19 - vintage pinks and cream



13 comments:

Beate said...

Debbie, your card is so soft and lovely!
Thank you so much for participating in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge.
Have a great week!
Hugs and smiles

Marie said...

So lovely, Debbie. Great LO and wonderful mixture of dp. Thanks for playing along at FTTC.

Sharon said...

Debbie, your card is just gorgeous! I love how you paired the floral and polka dot paper. Just perfect! Love the row of buttons and the paper blossom. What a fabulous card! I LOVE IT!

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice think big card Debbie, love the buttons along the ribbon. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!

Sandy said...

Beautiful!
Sandy

chanya13 said...

Beautiful, very elegant. Love softy colors

PennyLine said...

I love this card. It is so beautiful. Love the color and paper combo. Lovely!!!

kassa said...

A lovely summery card Debbie, love the paper.

kassa said...

Oh dear silly me did I forget to sign out without a hug? Maybe maybe not but anyways.
Kxoxo

Colleen Dietrich said...

Debbie, this is ultra gorgeous! I love those papers and that glittered heart. Swoon!

Mandy said...

Such a pretty card, love the paper combination.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
~Sheri